5Pin Media and Mass Digital continue their successful partnership with the outstanding vocal driven Ghetto House.
Ghetto House features tight crisp drums, seismic bass, cutting synths and in-the-zone hip-hop vocals – the perfect backdrop to an epic summer party.
Please note that the vocal parts featured remain the copyright of the original artists from whose accapellas they were created. For the full terms and conditions on use of the vocals please refer to the product Licensing Agreement and User Info which we have made available as part of the Free Taster Pack.
Here is a list of the kits and featured artists:
GH_01_Spin_Ft Donnie Ozone
GH_02_Don’t Save_Ft Hemanifezt
GH_03_Dark Hour_Ft Hemanifezt
GH_04_Push Back_Ft APZee
GH_05_Lost Inside_Ft Brima
GH_06_Rip Ft Steel City Red
GH_07_I Ain’t Ft Steel City Red
GH_08_Image Ft Blvck Davinci
GH_09_Same Thang Ft Blvck Davinci
Warning: Some of the vocals contain strong and possibly offensive language so user discretion applies.
The ten kits have been produced with the greatest attention to detail hosting WAV and MIDI formats for maximum flexibility and minimal fuss. In total there are 318 loops, 107 one-shots, 38 full MIDI files and 40 stems across the ten kits and to top it off an Ableton Live 9 version complete with 10 Drum Racks.
Mass Digital, aka Serbian producer Boris Mijolic, has been releasing top drawer House on labels such as CR2, Upon You Records, Denied Music, BluFin, Colore, Phonetic and Toolroom to name a few since 2010.
• True Looped and “Start + Tailed” versions of loops preserving reverb tails.
• Dry and Wet versions of music loops.
• Drum loops broken down into separate elements for ease of arrangement, effecting, processing and mixing.
• All music elements with key information.
• MIDI music loops included for expanding musical elements.
• 32Bar 4track Stems included with each Kit for creating edits and creative DJ mixing.
• Ableton Live 9 Project version with drum racks.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stems and Tracks featured in this product cannot be used to create tracks for Library Music Companies. For The Full Licence please see the PDF.
There are no reviews yet.